Graham Mitchell is the fourth generation in his family to toil in wine.
- His great grandfather, Sir Alfred Bower, established Bower and Company, wine merchants in the City of London in 1879, so you could say that wine is in his blood.
- A Director of El Vino Company for 6 years, Graham Mitchell subsequently followed Sir Alfred’s example and set up his own wine business.
- His passion for wine and wit have led to a regular wine slot on BBC Radio since 2002 and a reputation as one of the better after dinner speakers in the UK.
- Graham will take you and your guests on an amusing journey through the vineyards of the world.
Graham Mitchell | Wine Explorer
A Wine Experience: Graham Mitchell balances information and entertainment which makes it an experience with a difference, a wine experience.
- Entertaining Speaker: “Graham is a natural. His speech was spectacular. He is an accomplished and entertaining speaker, both hilarious and informative. I knew the evening had been a huge success by the appreciative reaction of the audience.” Malcolm Beacham, Lloyd’s of London Combined Societies Dinner.
- This guy is a master at most things he does. And he tells stories! From Cape Town to Bordeaux and from Margaret River to Mendoza, Graham takes us on a light-hearted journey of discovery. The world of wine has a fund of good stories, and Graham Mitchell knows some of the best.
- This is the inside track on the world of wine.
- Join Graham behind the labels to uncork the mysteries of wine.
- An intoxicating blend of humour, experience, anecdote and authority. Enquiries always welcome for Graham Mitchell on office line 0161 374 5398
NOW BOOKING – Best offers available TODAY!