1940s Wartime Tribute act and 1950s Singer Heather Marie
- Young, talented, self contained professional vocalist bringing the music of the 40s and 50s to life.
- The most popular music style during the 1940s was swing, which prevailed during World War II.
- In the later periods of the 1940s, less swing was prominent and crooners like Frank Sinatra, along with genres such as bebop and the earliest traces of rock and roll, were the prevalent genre.
- Popular music in the early 1950s was essentially a continuation of the crooner sound of the previous decade.
Heather Marie – 1940s – 1950s Singer
- Popular acts in the 40s / 50s included: Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Frankie Laine, Patti Page, Judy Garland, Johnnie Ray, Kay Starr, Perry Como, Bing Crosby, Rosemary Clooney, Dean Martin, Georgia Gibbs, Eddie Fisher, Teresa Brewer, Dinah Shore, Kitty Kallen, Joni James, Peggy Lee, Julie London, Toni Arden, June Valli,
- Doris Day, Arthur Godfrey, Tennessee Ernie Ford, Guy Mitchell, Nat King Cole, and vocal groups like The Mills Brothers, The Ink Spots, The Four Lads, The Four Aces, The Chordettes, Fontane Sisters, The Hilltoppers and The Ames Brothers. Jo Stafford’s ‘You Belong To Me’ was the #1 song of 1952 on the Billboard Top 100 chart.
Book an entertainer today by filling in the form below with full details of the event you’re planning.
- Please give us as much information as possible – including an indication of your budget.
- Enquiries always welcome for Heather Marie on office line 0161 374 5398
- Spot On Events Direct