Walter Brennan specialises in issues around workplace conflict and violence.
- He spent 23 years in the NHS working at Ashworth Hospital in Liverpool, home of Ian Brady and some of Britain’s most dangerous and violent men and women.
- Walter Brennan also worked as a boxing journalist for the Liverpool Daily Post and has written more than 60 articles on violence, conflict and sport.
- He is recognised as one of the country’s leading experts on violence within the workplace and speaks nationally and internationally on this subject.
Training Consultant: Walter has worked as an advisor with the Department of Health.
- He has presented workshops and training days on subjects ranging from ‘Bullying in the Workplace’, ‘Working with Psychopaths‘, ‘Leadership’ and ‘Dealing with Difficult People’.
- He is an expert witness in the field of workplace violence.
Walter Brennan Workplace Violence Expert
- He pioneered the ‘2 Minute Risk Assessment‘ and ‘The Morale Audit‘ and has appeared on TV and national and local radio being recognised as one of the most knowledgeable and entertaining speakers in country.
Enquiries always welcome for Walter Brennan on office line 0161 374 5398
NOW BOOKING – offers available