Champagne Rain. If you’ve never been to an event where they serve champagne from a bucket suspended in mid air then you’ve missed a treat.
Options for Aerial Bartenders are:
1. Option A – 2 pourers at the same time for a total of one hour. 3 performers on rotation.
2. Option B – 1 pourer for a total of 1 hr. 2 performers on rotation.
3. Option C – 1 pourer for a total of 30 min. 1 performer.
- Option A requires 2 rigging points each with a safe working load of 350 kg.
- Option B requires 1 rigging point with a safe working load of 350 kg.
requires 1 rigging point with a safe working load of 350 kg.
- A rigger may be required to rig venues that are difficult to rig (for example some marquees or if there is no access to the rigging point.)
- Height required is a minimum of 5 metres from rigging point to floor.
Aerial Bartenders – Champagne Rain Pourers
- Performance fees quoted per performer + VAT.
- Quotes will not necessarily include travel and accommodation or resting/travel days.
- Riggers provided at extra cost.
- Each enquiry is treated on it’s own merits.
Book an entertainer today by filling in the form below with full details of the event you’re planning.
- Please give us as much information as possible – including an indication of your budget.
- Enquiries for Aerial Bartenders always welcome on office line 0161 374 5398
NOW BOOKING – offers available