Lost In Music ultimate party band is a 5 to 12 piece band with a huge set list! The band can wear silly costumes (1970s, 1980s, Abba) if you like. Otherwise, they’re dead cool. A sax player or a full 3-piece brass section and 2 extra lead singers can be added to their basic 6-piece line up. This consists of drums, bass, keyboards, guitar and two lead singers and is great for corporate events, especially abroad.
Best Of British is a 6-piece live band performing the cream of British music (Take That, Queen, Jesse Glynne, Beatles, Amy, Taio Cruz, Jessie J, Madness, Human League, Duffy, Proclaimers, Clean Bandit, Wham, Bee Gees, Dexy’s, Status Quo, Hot Chocolate, One Direction, Soft Cell, Kim Wilde, Stones, Adele, S Club, etc), played in Union Jack clothing! Other options are available.
Lost In Music 5 To 12 Piece ‘Live’ Band
Skool Roolz is a party band playing music that takes you back to your school disco. All played in school uniform costume, including a headmaster. 6-11 piece. Fantastic fun, especially if the guests can be persuaded to dress up too (as schoolboys, schoolgirls, headmasters, headmistresses, janitors, dinner ladies, etc). DJ – one of the lead singers is a professional DJ in his own right. He simply plugs himself into the band PA. That means less clutter, less setting up time and only one point of contact for the client.
Don’t spend an extra £400 or more on a separate DJ for your party!
Availability of Lost In Music / Back To The 80s / Disco Inferno / Shaken Not Stirred / Best Of British / Licensed To Lounge / Skool Roolz – subject to change. 2024 dates available.
- Saturday 4 November 2023
- Friday 24 November 2023
- Saturday 25 November 2023
- Friday 1 December 2023
- Saturday 2 December 2023
- Thursday 7 December 2023
- Wednesday 13 December 2023
- Thursday 14 December 2023
- Friday 15 December 2023
- Saturday 16 December 2023
- Sunday 31 December 2023
We are based in South-East England, but travel all over the country and abroad. The sets that we play are;
- Lost In Music – non-stop high-energy party music, all skilfully segued and linked so there are no embarrassing gaps between songs, and lots of clever mashups too.
- Back To The Eighties –1980s tribute, fully costumed.
- Disco Inferno – 1970s disco band, fully costumed.
- Skool Roolz – playing music that takes you back to your school disco, in school uniform costume.
- Shaken Not Stirred – James Bond theme tunes.
- Best Of British – performing the cream of British music (Queen, Ed Sheeran, Adele, Take That, Jesse Glynne, Beatles, Amy Winehouse, Jessie J, Madness, Human League, Proclaimers, Wham, One Direction, Kim Wilde, etc), played in Union Jack clothing! Great for corporate events.
- Licensed To Lounge – 3 to 6-piece lounge / cocktail set, playing chilled out versions of rock & dance hits (Mr Brightside, Price Tag, Valerie, Take On Me, Forget You, and many other surprises from Radiohead, Coldplay, Kings Of Leon, etc.
PA – if you just require an excellent PA & lighting system for one of your events, we have a 22 channel digital QSC mixer with Mackie / RCF speakers & subs, 8 x IEM systems……and plenty of lighting. All of our shows have a basic 6-piece set-up (drums, keyboards / vocals, guitar, bass, and two lead singers). A sax player or a full 3-piece brass section and 2 extra lead singers can be added as additional options.
The success of UK artists in the US during the early 2010s led to some claiming a new British Invasion was taking place, as British musicians took their largest ever share of the US album charts year-on-year between 2011 (11.7% of US market), 2012 (13.7% of US market), 2013 and 2014. Notable British musicians achieving global success at the beginning of the 2010s include Dua Lipa, One Direction, Little Mix, Cher Lloyd, Rita Ora, Adele and Mumford & Sons. Wikipedia
Contact LOST IN MUSIC with your enquiry.